And ARK: Survival Evolved is just getting better and better with every passing second. The next gigantic prehistoric creature to make it’s way into the game is that of the gigantic Kangaroo, or more specifically the Procoptodon.
It’s a mammalian invasion at ARK: Survival Evolved
The new monstrous creatures are part of a new update that’s out now, and represents a further push to get a wider variety of animals into the kingdom that should be representative of species that might have been alive during the era that some of the dinosaurs were. In case you were curious, this magnificent beast actually only grew to about 2m tall, so the developer has taken some liberties. But alas, you can now ride a marsupial.
Patch notes for PC build V231.9
- Dino rebalancing
- The addition of a primitive cage and stone fireplace items
- Fixed Cave Loading crash/fall-thru
- Improved performance: better framerate, less stalls
- Fixed crosshair not appearing
- Fixed potential loss of character save data in local mode
- Fixed fur armor colorization
- Improved speed of server listing
- Fixed Taming Dinos losing Inventories/messed-up-Inventories upon reloading single player save game
- Fixed a memory leak that was typically causing crashes around the Volcano area
Currently available through the Xbox Game Preview program, ARK: Survival Evolved will launch in full on PC, PS4 (with PlayStation VR support) and Xbox One in northern summer 2016.